Did I count wrong or did Drake just shoot 6 times right there and get fouled on the 6th attempt?
Here comes Drake,down by 1 now
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Did I count wrong or did Drake just shoot 6 times right there and get fouled on the 6th attempt?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I got 6 too
super clutch FTs by Cox
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Very, very wild game.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
What a shot!!!!
Helluva effort by Drake to rally from 16 down,but it is what it is and WKU moves on.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
thas why this tourny is so much fun...
that was awesome
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Those are fun games to watch. Just glad I picked it.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I'll be curious to see what the conference records are at midnight tonight.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Lets go UMBC!!
Lets go UMBC!!
Lets go UMBC!!
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
UMBC gets after it-giving G-Town problems,and suprisingly out-rebounding the Hoyas.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks